Tuesday 22 June 2010


Entry 5!

I began working on the narrative for my story. Throughout my influencial period and my early doodles i noticed a pattern emerge that would change the face of my animation forever! Comedy! I felt my vikings with their fat bodies and humorous experessions were perfect for comedy. They could ransack towns, kill innocents while stick look amusing and hardly threatening at all! So i continued to write a narrative. The story would take place in the dark ages. During the first known viking raid on the shores of england. The vikings layed siege to a small chapel on the eastern coast and killed all the priests there stealing their gold and then leaving. i Wanted to reinact this in a humorous way, with drunk, fat vikings making their way around the town killing the priests, chasing them about and having their way with the people.

No comments:

Post a Comment